Water Cycle Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Water Cycle flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Water Cycle Flippers are a great way to teach and organize water cycle vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a water cycle picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama Bundle
that includes interactive notebook Flip-O-Ramas + word wall posters for 18 different science topics.
This Water Cycle Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Water Cycle Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a water cycle picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more water cycle vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the water cycle pictures to hang on a water cycle bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 water cycle terms included are:
water cycle, condensation, evaporation, accumulation, precipitation, infiltration, transpiration, sublimation, atmosphere, volcanic steam, vapor, clouds, groundwater, plant uptake, runoff, sun
Here are some related water cycle products:
Water Cycle Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Water Cycle Vocabulary Cards
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Water Cycle Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store