No Prep Interactive Water Cycle Wheel and Student Story Book for Grades 2-3
Combine Language Arts and your Science Weather Unit with this Interactive Water Cycle Wheel and Student Story Book! Great to use with Interactive Science Notebooks! Perfect for Introducing, Review, and Assessment too!
Students follow directions to make an interactive water cycle wheel and mini book. They invent a fun story about a water molecule that takes a ride through the water cycle's four major stages (Evaporation, Condensation, Precipitation, and Accumulation.)
What you get:
• Student Directions
• Two Sets of the Interactive Water Cycle Book
• One with blackline illustrations for students to color
• One without illustrations to encourage student drawings
• Each set is 4 pages that should be printed single-sided
You will need:
• 1 paper fastener (brad) per student
My second grade students loved this! Hope yours do too! Please leave a rating if this is true!