Also included in
- Create a FUN weather unit with this engaging weather unit! This unit contains lap books, coding, STEM, and more. There's a wide variety of activities that will certainly get your students excited to learn.Save 30% with this AMAZING bundle! This bundle includes: Water Cycle STEAM - Students create a$15.40$22.00Save $6.60
Make learning about the water cycle fun with this worksheet and craft! This will get your students engaged in learning about the water cycle, and they'll love the water cycle bracelet that goes along with it.
Did you know you can save 30% when your purchase the Water Cycle Bundle?
Summary: In this simulation, students act as water droplets. They use a spinner to determine the journey of their water droplet. Since no two water droplets are alike, no two journeys will be alike. Students will be able to retell their journeys using the code on their bracelets.
- Teacher instructions
- 9 Spinners*
- Printable bracelets
- Writing graphic organizer
- Writing paper with picture box
- Writing paper without picture box
- Writing paper dotted lines with picture box
- Writing paper dotted lines without picture box
*I've included 4 of the same spinners on one page so that you can have many spinners at each station. This alleviates waiting while students are moving throughout the room.
- Place spinners around the room with a paper clip and a pencil.
- Students will start at any spinner to begin their water cycle journey.
- Spin the paper clip on the spinner.
- Move to the next spinner indicated by the paper clip.
- Color the water droplet the same color that represents the place.
- Repeat steps 3 - 5 until all water droplets are colored in.
I've also included a writing paper to check your students' learning. They'll create imaginary narratives about their journey of a water droplet.
It pays to follow Simply STEAM! All resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Be sure to click ☆ to scoop up the great deals. Also, follow Simply STEAM on social media for freebies, giveaways, and more!