Also included in
- Water Cycle Unit: Students will learn about the water cycle, transpiration, evaporation, condensation and precipitation. with these 4 hands-on labs. In addition to the experiments, students will read a nonfiction passage, participate in CLOSE reading activities, complete interesting interactive note$9.76$13.20Save $3.44
- You will love this weather and climate bundle for Utah SEEd 6.3 strand. This resource includes all of the standards for Utah SEEd 6.3 strand: Weather and Climate. You save 20% by purchasing this bundle. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know$38.88$43.10Save $4.22
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 6th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 6th grade. Students will love these engaging activities for Utah SEEd 6th Grade. You will love saving time by having someone creating resources w$97.68$122.10Save $24.42
- Earth’s Systems Middle School Bundle: This bundle includes the resources for Middle School Science Strand Earth’s System. Students will love these engaging science units that cover all the Earth’s Systems standards for Middle School NGSS. Save 20% by purchasing as a bundle!Units include:hands-on lab$55.80$69.75Save $13.95
- Weather and climate are complicated topics. Everything you need to teach the Middle School NGSS Earth's Systems pertaining to weather and climate is in this bundle. Purchase as a bundle and save 20% on these weather and climate resources for middle school science. Completely coverage of these standa$34.48$43.10Save $8.62
- The Middle School Science Bundle addresses all the DCIs for Middle School NGSS. This is a huge resource that addresses the complete NGSS Middle School Curriculum for grades 6th, 7th and 8th grade. This is a growing bundle and I will add new resources to it as they are created. Save 20% by purchasing$292.84$366.05Save $73.21
This resource includes a hands-on science lesson that demonstrates the whole water cycle in a jar and the formation of a cloud! It is really cool! You will only need simple household materials. This resource includes a slide show explaining the water cycle, response pages and interactive notebook flaps and folds.
Also available for purchase as part of a unit Water Cycle Unit
This resource is aligned with NGSS
NGSS 4-ESS2-1. Make observations and/or measurements to provide evidence of the effects of weathering or the rate of erosion by water, ice, wind, or vegetation.
NGSS MS-ESS2-1. Develop a model to describe the cycling of Earth’s materials and the flow of energy that drives this process
NGSS MS-ESS2-4 Develop a model to describe the cycling of water through Earth's systems driven by energy from the sun and the force of gravity.
and Utah SEEd Standard 6.3.1 Develop a model to describe how the cycling of water through Earth’s systems is driven by energy from the Sun, gravitational forces, and density.
Science and Engineering Practices used by student:
Developing and using models
Planning and carrying out investigations
Analyzing and interpreting data
Engaging in argument from evidence
Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
Remember to leave feedback on this resource! Feedback earns you TPT credit that you can use to purchase other items!
Please look at my other science resources: