This year, we have been focusing on vocabulary with our kiddos that are using the FOSS Water Kit. In years past, they have not done very well on the tests, so my solution was to create a pack that I can use in and out of science. Each activity created is made to use before, during, and right before the test. My kiddos are really learning their vocabulary and study skills in the process.
This pack includes:
-We use Water prep writing
-Water Facts writing activity for a bulletin board
-Water You Know (social studies connections using types of water in geography...27 water words included with writing sheet)
-ice cubes in water extension
-water in three phases sheet for review
-water wheel sheet and engineering extension
-8 FOSS essential concept cards and vocabulary links
-16 key FOSS vocabulary word cards to use with and separate from
-16 larger vocabulary posters for classroom
-FOSS review Scoot game with 12 review questions and qr codes with answer key
-4 pages of lapbook activities to review FOSS Water Unit
Check out this and other Science and FOSS lessons on my blog at:
The Science School YardHow to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard