This Water science unit is prepared to teach all about the water and its importance in life in the subject of biology/environment. "Water" includes key information and everything you’ll need to teach your students how water is important for every living entity on earth which is a very vital substance for the life. .
At the end of the unit students will be able to learn the following:
1. Water and water chemistry
2. States of water
3. Sources of water
4. Uses of water
5. Importance of water in life
6. Use of water by people
7. Conservation of water
8. Various ways to conserve water
9. Water pollution : types, causes and effects
10. Some facts about water
11. Total 13 no. Worksheets for the assessment and practice
The unit includes discussion questions with 13 worksheets at the end. Your students will enjoy this engaging lesson on water! Students may research different facts about each unit also.
Hope this resource will be very much useful to the students and to the teachers.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, and more!
You may also like:
• Bundle of Water Units- Water and importance/water cycle/Water scavenger hunt
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• Water Scavenger Hunts
• "Seasons and its science" for 'KIDS' - Spring Pack
• Atmosphere - Composition and Structure
• Weather - Types & Causes - Wind, Clouds, and Precipitation
• Valentine Special Offer - Combo Pack on Atmosphere, Climate and Weather
• Clouds : Its formation and Various Types
• How Does Water Cycle Work???
• Causes of Ocean Tides