This differentiated science interactive notebook with folding & flipbook activities as well as answer keys will teach your students essential water unit content. It will guide your science lessons using a hands-on and engaging approach.
Notebook pages include:
- Table of contents
- What is matter?
- What is conservation of matter?
- What are the four phases of matter? (solid, liquid, gas, plasma)
- Molecules in matter
- Why is water unique?
- What are physical properties and chemical properties?
Atoms & elements
- What particles make up atoms?
- What is an atom?
- What are elements?
- Diagram of H20 molecule
- Diagram of element on periodic table
- What is adhesion and cohesion?
- Venn diagram: adhesion vs cohesion
- Why can water dissolve so much?
Water & the Earth
- What is physical weathering?
- What is chemical weathering?
- How does water shape the Earth?
- The water cycle
- What life processes need water?
- What is water an important part of?
- Agriculture, human health, and power
- Where does water naturally occur?
- Wastewater vs stormwater
- What is conservation?
- Why do we need to conserve water?
Click preview to see all the real-life pages that your notebook will include! This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.
Check out all of Glitter in Third's science interactive notebooks!
Adaptations, instinct, & learned behavior interactive notebook
Basic chemistry interactive notebook
Earth's cycles interactive notebook
Earth science interactive notebook
Electricity & magnetism interactive notebook
Habitats & ecosystems interactive notebook
Life cycles interactive notebook
Life science interactive notebook
Light interactive notebook
Magnetism interactive notebook
Motion & force interactive notebook
Oceans interactive notebook
Plants interactive notebook
Predator, prey, & food chains interactive notebook
Renewable & nonrenewable resources interactive notebook
Scientific investigation interactive notebook
Simple machines interactive notebook
Soil interactive notebook
Sound interactive notebook
Space & planets interactive notebook
States of matter interactive notebook
Water cycle interactive notebook
Weather interactive notebook