This file includes two separate files:
- Water, Nature, & Human Influence Interactive Notebook
- Water, Nature, & Human Influence Powerpoint
File includes a 38-page powerpoint presentation featured around the topics of water, nature, & human influence. Topics included are:
- Salt Water vs. Fresh Water
- Sources of water
- All living things need water (and how they access it)
- Water conservation methods
- Water pollution
- Interdependency among plants, animals, and humans
- Things we get from plants and animals
- Human influences on the the environment (air, water, and habitats)
- Natural events (fire, flood, disease, erosion)
- Earth conservation of plants, animals, and the environment
Many pictures and examples are included on each slide. Real-life images and graphics are guaranteed to keep your students interested in the lesson.
Additionally, the file contains the interactive notebook for the topic of Water, Nature, and the Human Influence. The powerpoint includes all of the information needed for students to complete and fill out the information needed for the interactive notebook. Together, this bundle can provide meaningful instruction for a week or more!