**Please Note: this product is also part of the Water, Nature, & Human Influence Bundle. If you have already purchased that product then you do not need to purchase this one.
Bundle and Save!
This product features 14 pages designed to be used in an interactive notebook for the topics of water, nature, & human influence. It includes pages for definitions, places for students to color and describe conservation practices, and different ways to sort and classify information. The major topics included are:
- Salt Water vs. Fresh Water
- Sources of water
- All living things need water (and how they access it)
- Water conservation methods
- Water pollution
- Interdependency among plants, animals, and humans
- Things we get from plants and animals
- Human influences on the the environment (air, water, and habitats)
- Natural events (fire, flood, disease, erosion)
- Earth conservation of plants, animals, and the environment
The product includes pictures that show how each page can be assembled in an interactive notebook. Pages were done in a spiral bound notebook but will fit in any standard notebook.
This product aligns to 3rd grade VA Science SOLs.