**Please Note: this product is also part of the Water, Nature, & Human Influence Bundle. If you have already purchased that product then you do not need to purchase this one.
Bundle and Save!
This file includes a 38-page powerpoint presentation featured around the topics of water, nature, & human influence. Topics included are:
- Salt Water vs. Fresh Water
- Sources of water
- All living things need water (and how they access it)
- Water conservation methods
- Water pollution
- Interdependency among plants, animals, and humans
- Things we get from plants and animals
- Human influences on the the environment (air, water, and habitats)
- Natural events (fire, flood, disease, erosion)
- Earth conservation of plants, animals, and the environment
Many pictures and examples are included on each slide. Real-life images and graphics are guaranteed to keep your students interested in the lesson.