Also included in
- Save time with this complete water pollution and human impact lesson. This includes everything you need for students to learn about how our environment is affected by point and non-point pollution and the four types of pollution that contaminate our water. ⭐Save 25% with this bundle!Why purchase t$9.00$12.50Save $3.50
- Looking for no-prep, engaging resources to teach about watersheds in Virginia? Learn about watershed systems, estuaries (including the Chesapeake Bay), and the biotic, abiotic factors, and human activities that influence the health of our watershed. This bundle is aligned to the Virginia Standards$22.80$28.50Save $5.70
- Teaching sixth grade science standards in Virginia is a snap! For just over $1 a day, your lessons are ready to go and aligned to the 2018 SOLS (Standards of Learning). This bundle includes engaging activities that your students will love! Teachers will love the easy to set up activities that are a$203.20$254.00Save $50.80
Are you looking for a human-impact project that's engaging and relevant for your students? They will love this differentiated project for learning about water pollution and human impact!
In this research project, students will choose a water pollution incident to investigate.
They will determine the type of and source of the contamination as well as the effect on humans, plants and animals.
3 Project choices are included.
This project contains a PDF version as well as an editable google slides version. This is great for classroom and distance learning.
- Teacher notes
- Student handout
- Graphic organizer
- Templates for tri-fold brochure, student presentation and newscast/news article
- Editable file so that you can make changes for your unique learning needs
*note, the editable file uses standard google fonts unlike the PDF document
- Directions for assigning to Google Classroom and for splitting a PDF to assign
- No prep, just print and go, which saves your time
- Engaging for students
- Editable project and rubric
- Aligned to standards
- Great for distance learning
- Differentiation in project choices and templates to help students who may need more support
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I loved using this with my advanced seventh graders in science class. It was a great way to make them dig into the information and really think about it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐My students loved this project! They learned a lot about human impact on the hydrologic cycle. A real eye opener to the students.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐My students loved how organized this kept them. While they are high schoolers they are special education and this really helped them! Thanks!
Related Products You May Be Interested In:
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Let's Get Connected!!
❥Email - email@example.com
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!