This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a
High-Poverty, Title 1 school
in the Appalachian Mtns.
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Complete Note-taking and Illustrations (in class, with a group, or solo) in 2 Graphic Organizers (Semantic Maps) on Water's Polarity, Hydrogen-Bonding, Cohesion and pursuant exceptional Properties or behaviors:
High Latent Heat of Fusion
High Latent Heat of Vaporization
HUGE Specific Heat Capacity
High Surface Tension
High Density, Tight Packing
High Boiling Point
High Melting Point
2) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
3) Be trained to Identify, Distinguish and Define Water as a Highly Polar molecule and its exceptional properties due to that polarity methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Physical Science Water's Unique Special Physical Properties Polar Water's Polarity Water's Hydrogen Bonding Hydrogen-Bonding between Water Molecules Water's Cohesion Cohesion between Water Molecules Adhesion Water's Capillary Action Capillary Action of Water Melting Point Boiling Point Water's Boiling Point Colligative Properties Heating Graph of Water Water's Heating Curve Phase Change Phase Change Diagram Phase Changes Water's Density Density of Water Density Anomaly Density Inversion Water's Density Anomaly Inversion Water's Surface Tension Measuring Surface Tension Water's Specific Heat Capacity Water's Latent Heat Enthalpy of Fusion Water's Latent Heat Enthalpy of Vaporization Dissolving Homogenous Mixture Solution Heterogeneous Mixture Miscible Immiscible Soluble Insoluble Solubility Solvent Solute Water is the Universal Solvent Solubility and Temperature