The Biology Lesson Lab
Water: Properties of Water Task Cards
These cards can be used as a reinforcement activity after the lesson, as a review prior to a test, or as game cards for any number of educational games.
If laminated, these cards will last for years. I cut my task cards with a paper cutter, hole punch one corner, and put on a ring for ease of use.
Included in this purchase:
1. Set of 24 Task Cards
2. Blank Task Card Page (4 cards) – EDITABLE to make your own.
3. Letter Size Student Answer Sheet - EDITABLE
4. Interactive Science Notebook Size Student Answer Sheet - EDITABLE
5. Key – Editable
Task Card Content:
Students are asked to:
1. Identify the three states of matter of water.
2. Identify the elements that make up water.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the polarity of water.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of cohesion, adhesion, surface tension, high specific heat, high heat of vaporization, evaporative cooling, water density at different temperatures, and capillary action.
5. Identify the pH of water, and understand terms such as hydrophobic and hydrophilic.
Thank you for looking at this product.
Follow me to receive updates about new products!