This water safety powerpoint was used to teach K-5 students in an online club using Blackboard Collaborate. This powerpoint could also be used with a Smart Board or Elmo.
It contains the following:
- Introduction and objectives
- License plate guessing game
- Interactive: Q and A (use polling tools)
- Life preserver video ( 1 minute 20 seconds)
- More questions (use polling tools)
- Boating safety tips
- Boating share opportunity for students
- What to do in an emergency
- Link to an online game
- River water safety facts
- River safety Q and A
- Water safety video (2 minutes 30 seconds)
I had a lot of positive feedback from students with this lesson. I hope you enjoy it!