Water Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and fun facts/science about the Water and its importance.
There are 20 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for students to review vocabulary on Water.
1. Print the given all 20 cards on a card stock or
any other good paper and cut them along the
2. Get the print of Water Scavenger Hunt
questions pages and each student should be
given this copy.
3. Place Water Scavenger Hunt cards around
the classroom. For example you can place it on
chair, on table, on benches, behind the
classroom doors, besides the computer or
wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a
classroom in order to find out the answers of the
questions. Students can complete this exercise
in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Arbor Day Scavenger Hunt - (History / symbols / Funfacts)
• Bundle of Water Units- Water and importance/water cycle/Water scavenger hunt
• Autumn Scavenger Hunts Bundle on Science and Literacy
• Water and Its Importance on Earth
• How Does Water Cycle Work???
• Solar System Scavenger Hunt - An Activity
• A Scavenger Hunt on Simple Actions by Pictures
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• Clouds : Its formation and Various Types