This colourful and engaging 72+ page unit includes everything that you will need to teach your students about water systems on Earth. This unit covers water, quality of water, glaciers, polar ice caps, environmental effects, pollution, water sheds, and water management.
Specific Lessons Include:
• Identifying and describing watersheds
• Explaining how water is managed
• Describing how pollution gets into water
• Describing local and national water issues
• Analyse the factors that affect global warming
Included in this unit plan are:
72 page presentation that matches the lesson plans and student notes with lots of colorful images and video links
4 Inquiry based investigations/ experiments
Partner and small group discussion activities
Links to suggested videos to support learning
If you have to teach your students about water systems on Earth, this is all you need! All of the components work together and the instructions for using all of the parts of the unit are within the lesson plans.