Teach your students about water, the water cycle, evaporation, and cohesion. Includes activity instructions, teacher information pages, student slides, and photos of projects. Students will:
* create a Water in Motion circle book (evaporation,condensation, respiration, transpiration)
* cut and paste a water molecule
* complete a cohesion activity using a drop of water and a toothpick
* create a water cycle crayon resist art project
* complete two experiments about evaporation
* play a memory game
Also included are the following student worksheets:
* water comprehension page (answer key)
* water cycle booklet with comprehension questions (answer key)
* draw and describe the water cycle
* write what you know (plus sample answer)
* fill in the blank/word find (plus answer key)
Please look at the preview pages as well. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Updated on October 27, 2016 to include Water Vocabulary Words Pocket Activity with definition cards.