In this lecture students will be challenged to:
1. appreciate the small amount of water vapor that actually exists in the atmosphere.
2. understand why even this small amount of water vapor is critical to life on this planet.
3. define and explain evaporation.
4. define humidity and explain the two ways in which we express humidity.
5. define and explain condensation.
6. define and explain dew point.
7. investigate and describe the various categories of clouds.
8. define and explain precipitation.