- These beautifully designed classroom decor pieces will look great in your classroom! CHECK OUT ALL PRODUCTS IN OUR WATERCOLOR FLORAL COLLECTION** BONUS -- You will get a paper flower bulletin FREE with this download. This paper flower bulletin is not available in any other product! :) * EDITABLE BI$19.00$36.00Save $17.00
These watercolor floral binder covers / form are not only beautiful, but extremely helpful as well! These would be a great addition to your teacher binder.
What is included?
- 8 Binder Covers / Section Covers
- Class List Template
- Grade Book Template
- “Today” Planning Sheet
- ”Weekly” Planning Sheet
- Jan - Dec Calendar (You can type in or write in days, so you can use this for a lifetime!)
- BLANK template -- create any form you need with the beautiful watercolor floral design
- Bonus -- Weekly Meal Plan / Grocery List planning template
CHECK OUT THE OTHER PRODUCTS IN OUR WATERCOLOR FLORAL COLLECTION
* EDITABLE BINDER COVERS & HELPFUL FORMS
20 number posters with black background AND white background (each includes word form, number form, ten frame, counting fingers and dice. Number line is also included up to 100.
These number cards can be used in various ways in your classroom.
Multiple sizes and shapes to choose from to meet all your needs!
Uppercase and lowercase are included as well as an editable file to create your own!
Uppercase "WELCOME" banner
Table signs in standard and word form # 1 - 10
Cursive & alphabet print, multiplication chart and 100's chart all included.
8 colorful growth mindset posters that encourage productive thinking
Print, cursive and bunting all included!
This product includes beautifully designed watercolor floral class value posters that list important values students should encompass in the classroom! The best part? I have included a file that have the text removed, so you can create your very own values OR add your existing rules if you would like to do that instead!
These kid friendly posters are a great way to set expectations for mathematical practice in your classroom. Create a bulletin board to keep these displayed all day long or put magnets on the back to place them on your whiteboard when you want to focus on certain standards!
Research has proven the importance of teaching students how to speak about math. That is why I have created this math talk bulletin! Directly teach and model how to use these math talk stems to students. Display bulletin all year long as a continuous tool of reference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I will be happy to help!
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.