Sweet! Sweet Watermelon Fun!
This unit included 10 watermelon math centers with recording sheets and extra printables. They are perfect for the beginning or the end of the year or if you are teaching summer school.
Here is what is included:
(1) Count the tally marks + recording sheet
(2) Shape match + follow up cut and paste printable
(3) Number word match (words zero-twenty) + two follow up printables
(4) 10 frame cards + recording sheet
(5) Count by 5’s (numbers from 5-200) + 3 follow up printables
(6) Ordering numbers + 3 follow up sheets
(7) Addition facts + recording sheet
(8) What number comes next + recording sheet
(9) Even and Odd Sort Cards + follow up sheet
(10) Fill in the missing numbers + recording sheet
The matching centers above fit perfect in a pocket chart or can easily be used on the floor or at a table.
I use the follow up printable sheets as early finisher work or as morning work if we have time. They are optional but great to have on hand as an extra activity to go along with the centers.
**Make sure to download the preview to see all the pictures! Lots included in this unit!
Doodle Bugs Teaching Blog
Doodle Bugs Teaching Facebook Page
Doodle Bugs Teaching Instagram