- This preschool lesson plan mega bundle is designed to give you the ultimate flexibility in mapping out your theme-based preschool activities. You'll find your favorite traditional holiday, seasonal, and nonseasonal themes, as well as our own unique themes that are kid-tested and teacher-approved! In$470.00$399.50Save $70.50
Summer and watermelon go hand in hand! This watermelon theme pack includes editable lesson plans and hands-on activities for a week full of math, reading, & science learning activities about the watermelon life cycle and watermelons.
NOTE: This set is part of our SUMMER Theme Preschool Lesson Plan BUNDLE 2. Save 25% by buying all sets together.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Classroom Lesson Plans Include:
1) Recommended Book List
2) 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
3) Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
4) 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
5) 2-Page Center Descriptions
6) Related Printables
This lesson plan set also includes:
- Watermelon Seed Counting Game
- 0-35 Watermelon Number Cards (in color and b/w)
- Roll and Color Watermelon Seed Math Game (in color and b/w)
- Watermelons on the Vine Beginning Sound Sort (6 initial sounds, in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Word Family Building Activity Set (5 word families, in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Fractions Matching Activity (in color and b/w)
- Growing a Watermelon Emergent Reader (2 versions, in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Letter Matching Puzzles (in color and b/w)
- Real Watermelon Photographs
- Ten Frame Watermelon Seed Counting Mats (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Chart (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Life Cycle Sequencing Set (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Vocabulary Cards (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Diagram
More Resources for Playful Fun and Learning
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added!
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope this set saves you a lot of time and your students love these activities!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine