About this set:
This set includes 10 number tracing cards. On each card there is a watermelon with different amounts of seeds in them (ranging from number 1-10). Along with the image is the correlating number name that students can trace. This will help students practice their letters while also working on counting. There are two number puzzles in this set. Simply cut on the lines and have students put together the puzzle by looking at the numbers and image. Lastly, there are two literacy work sheets the students can color in once they have traced the words.
• 10 pages
• Number cards - many opportunities for students to trace words and letters, number puzzles and pages to color
• Easy to cut and prep
Using this product:
• This set would be great for pre-school and kindergarten classrooms
• It's perfect for free choice time, indoor recess, etc.
Check out my other freebies!
• Cafe Dramatic Play Set
• Story Problems: Basic Addition
• Meet The Teacher - Editable Templates
Please leave me feedback! I'd love to hear how you used this set, exciting moments and suggestions! By leaving feedback, you will also get TPT credits to put toward future purchases. Thank you & enjoy!