This digital resource contains web-based activities that students can complete in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. Students will use the 16 slides to learn about watersheds by accessing websites, reading short passages, typing answers to questions, and clicking and dragging movable objects. This resource is a great addition to a science unit on the water cycle, ecosystems, or natural resources! No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
Slide contents include:
• defining water terms (i.e., groundwater, surface water, tributaries)
• learning what a watershed is and how it is shaped
• identifying the role of wetlands in watersheds
• exploring U.S. watersheds (including the Chesapeake Bay Watershed)
• learning about healthy watersheds and water quality
• finding your local watershed
• brainstorming ways to take care of your watershed
• completing review questions
• creating a media message about watersheds
**You’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft account. Note: if you’re using a tablet, you may need to open Google Slides™ in the app, rather than the browser.**
This resource includes a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to share the resource with your students (both for Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive). When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students.
Please look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource.
Thank you for visiting my store!
To view more Google Drive resources, click here!