This digital resource contains web-based activities that students can complete in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. Students will use the 16 slides to learn about watersheds by accessing websites, reading short passages, typing answers to questions, and clicking and dragging movable objects. This resource is a great addition to a science unit on the water cycle, ecosystems, or natural resources! No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
Slide contents include:
• defining water terms (i.e., groundwater, surface water, tributaries)
• learning what a watershed is and how it is shaped
• identifying the role of wetlands in watersheds
• exploring U.S. watersheds (including the Chesapeake Bay Watershed)
• learning about healthy watersheds and water quality
• finding your local watershed
• brainstorming ways to take care of your watershed
• completing review questions
• creating a media message about watersheds
This resource includes a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to share the resource with your students (both for Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive).
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account.**
Please look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource.
Thank you for visiting my store!
To view more Google Drive resources, click here!