Introducing Waterssong Brush Script - a note-taking style script, slightly textured without being over the top!
Waterssong Brush Script is an excellent fit for:
- logos & branding with a modern twist
- website headings & titles
- quote graphics
- any project needing a legible, but handwritten, font
Waterssong Brush Script includes:
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers + punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 26 lowercase alternates
- 32 ligatures: al, ar, as, bb, ch, dd, ee, el, er, es, ff, fl, gg, gl, il, ir, is ll, mm, nn, ol, oo, or, os, pp, rr, ss, th, tt, ul, ur, us
- .otf, .ttf, and webfont files
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be accessed through Character Map or FontBook and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.