Anchor charts build a culture of literacy in the classroom, as teachers and students make thinking visible by recording content, strategies, processes, cues, and guidelines during the learning process. Posting anchor charts keeps relevant and current learning accessible to students to remind them of prior learning and to enable them to make connections as new learning happens. Students refer to the charts and use them as tools as they answer questions, expand ideas, or contribute to discussions and problem-solving in class.
This WAVES bundle includes the following anchor chart templates:
Includes the following..
1) Waves brainstorming graphic organizer
2) Waves circle map
3) Longitudinal waves anchor chart
4) Transverse waves anchor chart
5) Sound energy anchor chart
6) Longitudinal and transverse waves drawing activity