PLEASE NOTE THE PREVIEW FILE REQUIRES SMARTNOTEBOOK SOFTWARE. IT HAS OVER 50 SLIDES REMOVED FROM IT! The full purchase contains much more! ***If you do not have smartnotebook software and would like a powerpoint preview, please let me know***
This zipfile contains the following:
1. SMART Notebook Teacher Version of Wave Notes
2. PowerPoint Teacher Version of Wave Notes
3. SMART Notebook Student Version of Wave Notes with blanks for notetaking and answer keys removed from assessments
4. PowerPoint Student Version of Wave Notes with blanks for notetaking and answer keys removed from assessments
Within this 80 SLIDE resource, there are 5 parts:
1. What are waves?- Electromagnetic and Mechanical Information
2. Types of Mechanical Waves- transverse and longitudinal
3. Parts of Waves- amplitude, crest, trough, wavelength, frequency, pitch, etc.
4. Relationships with wave parts- how does amplitude effect energy? How does frequency effect sound, etc.
5. Assessment pieces- Can be used as a whole class activity, can be exit tickets, homework, quizzes, the possibilities are endless
Very comprehensive and thorough powerpoint for teaching the fundamentals of waves!