Picture history's most famous people coming to your school to recall their stories of their accomplishments. A Wax Museum can be an engaging, interactive activity for all students! This is a great activity for the end of the year.
In this packet there is:
1. Letter To Families: This letter needs to send home the week before you start to work on your class Wax Museum.
2. Famous Person Class List: An organizational tool to help you keep track of which famous person each student will be for the Wax Museum.
3. Wax Museum To Do List: Students will use this list to keep them organized on what needs to be completed.
4. Wax Museum Research Project: Students will answer questions on their famous person and use this research to complete their final copies.
5. Information Sheet: Students will answer the questions on the sheet.
6. Biography: Students will write at least 2-3 paragraphs summarizing the important elements of the famous person’s life.
7. Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram: Students compare their lives to the famous person’s life.
8. Word Cloud: Students will make a word cloud with important words that deal with their famous person.
9. Map: Students will complete one map (US or World Map) on the places their famous person has been and what they did there.
10. Timeline: Students will write the events in chronological order and place on the timeline.
11. Portrait: Students will draw a portrait of their famous person.
12. Speech Outline: Students will use this outline to write their speech.
13. Board Layout: Use this to show students how to layout their final copy sheets on their boards.
14. Make Your Own Sheets
15. Push Buttons: Use these push buttons to put on the floor and when someone steps on the button than the student begins their speech.
16. Invitation: Use this invitation to invite family and friends.
17. Rubric: Use to grade the project
Hope you enjoy this project!
All pages in the pack are copyrighted. This product is for a single user license. With this product you cannot post my paid product on your website or blog as a freebie, claim them as your own, make copies for your entire teams or district without additional licenses, or use pages from my products to make your own products. Thank you for your support and appreciating my hard work!