The poem comes to life in this ActivInspire flipchart with interactive features. Visual texts for core words aid students with autism and language delays in comprehension.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual core word dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of up, down, no, and more
• interactive features on 13 pages to make poem come to life
• opportunities to practice counting and one-to-one correspondence.
• Rhyme Time activity focuses on recognizing words that rhyme with “tree” and “eat”
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software**