This pack contains many things to help students learn and understand the many ways to show multiplication, which is a key element used in many of the Common Core Math Standards.
In this pack you will get:
- 4 Posters explaining each way to show multiplication (skip counting, arrays, repeated addition, and equal groups)
- Smaller versions of each of these posters that students can add to math notebooks for reference
- A tutorial page followed by a practice page for each of the four ways to show multiplication (with answer keys)
- An assessment with answer key of all four ways to show multiplication
- Roll and Multiply center activity for students to practice what they have learned
- Ways to Show Multiplication graphic organizer to be used with any fact to practice
- 3 sets of Multiplication Match up (28 cards each for repeated addition, arrays, and equal groups for a total of 84 cards). These can be used as a Memory game, partner match ups, or just practice in a center
All of this will help your students practice the many ways to show multiplication!