This is pack of printable games, activities, and centers for making ten and ways to make ten. This resource is great to practice making ten for kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade students. Use these activities in your math centers. Some activities even include ten frames to help students visualize.
- Ways to Make 10 Board Game - students race around a game board reading the ten frames and figuring out what the number needed to make ten (optional kid game pieces included)
- Smore Make 10 Memory - students match the problem to the answer (ex: 4 + __ matches to 6)
- Connect Ten - students use grid to color in two boxes that are next to each other that make ten (ex: a 2 & 8 are right next to each other in the grid, students would color that) -- kids take turn coloring two number boxes that make ten, and the last person to color in boxes is the winner.
- Make Ten Bubble Bump - played like a regular BUMP game -- students roll a die (1-6) and cover the number needed to make ten
- Make 10 Puzzles
- Make 10 Domino Train Cards
- Roll & Cover Board Game
- Build Ways to Make 10 Dry Erase Mat
Check out the Math Fact Fluency BUNDLE!
Find even more math fact fluency resources: