Thanks for checking this product out!
• “Ways to Make...” Boards for 1-10
(10 boards total)
• Number representation cards for 1-10
(90 cards total)
• Print all pages on white cardstock or construction paper.
• Laminate all pages for added durability.
• Cut out all representation cards.
This pack is a FANTASTIC way for your kiddos to gain extra practice with the numbers from 1-10. I initially use it during whole group instruction in a pocket chart. We discuss all the different ways numbers can be represented and work together to sort the cards. Later on, it moves to centers! My students love it because there are just SO MANY cards!!! There are MORE than enough materials for a group of 3-4 kids to work through all of the cards together. They are exposed to numerals, number words, tall marks, dominoes, dice, fingers, objects, 10-frames, and simple addition. Everything is colorful and engaging to ensure they’re working productively while you are busy with a small group!