In this activity, students will match 4 multiplication representations to the correct multiplication fact. This activity can be used to help students build their understanding of multiplication. Students can use this to sort independently or in small groups.
*ALL PRODUCTS ARE WITHIN 100.*
This activity includes:
- A sorting mat for students to use
- Directions for the teacher & the students
- Sample sorting mat
- 15 multiplication fact cards
- 15 array cards
- 15 repeated addition cards
- 15 skip-counting cards
- 15 equal group cards
- 1 sheet for students to fill out to show understanding (this sheet does not align with the activity, and is meant for an assessment of skills)
Other ways to use this product:
- Matching game like Go Fish, or Matching with cards laid upside down on table. Students with most pairs at the end of the game wins.
- Use to create class chart by gluing the cards to anchor chart to hang in the classroom for students to use as references.