Sequencing is a critical skill! That’s why we’re sharing easy ways to teach and reinforce the skill of finding the sequence of events in this quick video. We’ve got ideas for anticipatory sets, games, and even an art project. We hope that you and your students enjoy them!
In the supporting document accompanying this video, you'll find:
- Sequence Scramble: Teaching instructions, fable cards, and reading comprehension questions
- Paper Airplanes: Teaching instructions, paper airplane sequence writing worksheet, and folding template
- Directed Drawing Activity: Teaching instruction, step-by-step template, sample answers, and a blank version
Looking for more fun ways to teach reading? Check out these favorites!
• 12 Reading Comprehension Mini-Units
• Reading Skills Doodle Notes
• Independent Reading Program
• Nonfiction Reading Comprehension – All Year Long!
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
Thanks so much for checking out this video!
Brain Waves Instruction