This resource is a novel study ( comprehension and vocabulary) based on the story by Louis Sachar - 'Wayside School is Falling Down'. This resource has all you need to teach in-depth comprehension skills for this novel. It has all the comprehension questions, some activities, vocabulary activities and quizzes that cover a range of skills. It has 50 pages of actual students work and the rest 15 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Prediction of story activities
2. Author study activity
3. Extensive comprehension questions for each chapter grouped as follows ( 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-18, 19-22, 23-26, 27-30)
4. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
5. Open response questions and activities for each chapter.
6. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
each chapter in the story
7. Vocabulary quiz for each chapter plus answer keys
8. Chapter summaries
You can get the other Wayside School is Falling Down resources in my store by clicking the links below.
Wayside School is Falling Down Activities
Wayside School is Falling Down Complete Novel Study