Students receive a special letter from "The Problem Detectives" asking if they would like to join "The Problem Detective Club." In order to join, students must first do some detective work by identifying the problem and solution to four case files. If students can successfully solve each problem, they can become members of the club by receiving a "Certificate of Membership."
In this packet you will find:
- Step-by-Step Lesson Plan (with objective)
- Problem and Solution Explanation Posters
- Problem and Solution Book Suggestions and Correlating Worksheets/Graphic Organizers
- "Wanted" Poster (explaining how to become a member of the club)
- A Special Letter from "The Problem Detectives"
- 4 Unique Case Files (each case has a different problem)
- Observation Recording Sheets (where students record the problem and solution)
- Extension Activities (additional case files, write about your own problem/solution, match the problem to the solution)