Do you need a little fun to support the story We Are So Proud from Reading Street? How about some consistent, low prep centers
that your kiddos will look forward to?
Do you need to build a focus wall
? We have that too!
Not only can this creation be used to create a focus wall for the week and help you keep your required objectives up but it also includes low prep centers and activities to make your life easier!
Included in this unit:
⭐Setting Response Sheet
⭐Letter Recognition Sorting Cards (Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, Nn)
⭐Journal Pages-How do students work together? How do students play together?
⭐Cooperation Sort Cards
⭐Cooperation Cut & Glue Activity
⭐I Can Rainbow Write My Name Center
⭐Phoneme Segmentation Sorting Cards
⭐Nonsense Word Practice Sheet
⭐CVC Word Practice Sheet
⭐HFW Reader- Am I?
⭐Directed Drawing Self Portrait
⭐Self Portrait Collage directions and example
⭐Black and White objective pages for a printer friendly focus wall.
• The Little School Bus Kindergarten Unit 1 Week 1
• Plaidypus Lost Kindergarten Unit 1 Week 3
• Miss Bindergarten Takes A Field Trip Kindergarten Unit 1 Week 4
• Smash! Crash! Kindergarten Unit 1 Week 5
• Dig Dig Digging Kindergarten Unit 1 Week 6
• Morning Work for Kindergarten Unit 1
• AMAZING WORDS Vocabulary Talks Kindergarten Unit 1
FOLLOW ME ON TPT
for updates on new products!
If you would like to see these products in action Visit my BLOG.
Learning with Mrs. Langley