This 115 page file contains activities that will get your kids counting ON. This packet was created for kinder and first grade students. The activities focus on counting on from 0-120. The activities in this file are targeted toward the following standards:
Kinder: K.CC.A.2 and First Grade 1.NBT.A.1
In the packet you will get:
1. Counting On Cut and Paste Worksheets (43 worksheets total): These cut and paste pages are made half page to help you save on copies. The students cut out the numbers and paste them in the correct order. (Includes visual directions for students.) The worksheets have numbers 0-25 and then sporadic numbers from 25-120.
2. Counting On Cards: These cards can be used whole group, small group or for take home enrichment. Students read the card (or you read it to them) and they practice counting on from that number (without starting at 0).
3. Roll & Count On Math Station: I've included a number cube template for you to create your own number cubes using paper and tape. Students roll the number cube, write down the number they rolled and then count on and record from that given number. (Visual directions for students included.)
4. Count On-Velopes: For this math station, students pick an envelope, find the number with the star on it, count on from there and record. (Visual directions for students included.)
5. Counting On Assessments: I've included 6 different styles of assessments and gave you a blank form as well for you to fill in your own numbers.
6. Math Journal Tabs: You will also get math journal tabs that students can use to show that they know how to count on. See the preview file for a picture!
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit my blog for freebies and fun:
Teachin' Little Texans