This file contains activities and printables that will help your students practice counting to 100 by ones and tens. The standards addressed are:
CCSS: K.CC.A.1 and the Texas TEKS K.5
In this file you will get:
1. Cards to use on a ring (or create your own flower pot) that contain silly voices and silly movement to get your kids motivated to count every day, with descriptions for each voice or movement
2. Goal tracking pages for your students to use with a tutor, small group or for take home practice
3. "I can count to 100" certificates in black and white and color, full page/half page for students who master counting to 100 by ones
4. The 100 Club bulletin board printables in B/W, full page and half page
5. Counting by 10s mini gumball posters in black and white and color to use for centers, as a visual aid or in small group
6. Bubble gum themed counting by 10s booklet for students to read, color and keep in their book boxes as reference (in single sided and double sided versions)
7. Blank tens column and full 100 charts to use during centers, small group or independent practice
8. 2 bubble gum themed counting by 10s stations in black and white and color
...and a partridge in a pear tree!!
**No partridge or pear tree in the file ;)
Please email me with any questions before you purchase! If you want to get rid of large margins when you print, make sure to click on scale to fit paper when you are about to print.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit my blog for freebies and fun!
Teachin' Little Texans