PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This helpful and engaging literature unit has everything you need when reading We Don't Eat Our Classmates by Ryan T. Higgins! It's packed with comprehension, writing, and back to school activities!
Inside You Will Find:
• A Table of Contents
• A Packet Cover
• Pre-Reading Questions
• Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
• Character Focus: Penelope
• Retell the Story with an Interactive Sequence of Events Activity
• Ask and Answer Questions about the Story
• Story Order Cut and Paste
• Story Summary
• Using the Illustrations to Gain Meaning
• Compare and Contrast: Venn Diagram and Writing Activity
• Connect the Story to Popular Sayings and Phrases
• Foldable: "The Do's and Don't's of My Class"
• Rule Following Struggles and Strategies
• School Problems and Solutions
• Bus Activity: First Day Feelings
• Teach a New Student About Your Class
• Word Search and Answer Key
• Alphabetical Order
• Narrative Writing Mini-Unit: An Unusual Student
• Opinion Writing Mini-Unit: A Dinosaur in My Class
• Rewrite the Story from Four Different Points of View
• Create a Poster: Help Discourage Dinosaurs from Eating Classmates
• Writing Packet: Ten Topics
Do you need more back to school literacy units? Check these out!
Don't forget to follow me, and be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies!