This pack offers two different styles of worksheets for your students to independently show what they know about each letter of the alphabet!
• Style 1: Students will have to circle/color/highlight capital and lower case letters in different fonts and practice tracing both capital and lower case letters.
• Style 2: Students will go on a magazine scavenger hunt to find examples of both capital and lower case letters, words that start with each letter, and two pictures that begin with each letter.
This activity aligns with several common core standards:
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
• CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.