There are 60 cards in all for students to use to review the following standards on weather.
• Summarize the processes of the water cycle (including evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and runoff).
• Classify clouds according to their three basic types (cumulus, cirrus, and stratus) and summarize how clouds form.
• Compare daily and seasonal changes in weather conditions (including wind speed and direction, precipitation, and temperature) and patterns.
• Summarize the conditions and effects of severe weather phenomena (including thunderstorms, hurricanes, and tornadoes) and related safety concerns.
• Carry out procedures for data collecting and measuring weather conditions (including wind speed and direction, precipitation, and temperature) by using appropriate tools and instruments.
• Predict weather from data collected through observation and measurements.