Weather Weather! Weather ...Hooray! This Weather Watchers Lapbook is just the ENGAGING activity you need to help your students learn about the weather!
Do you want to Freshen Up your study of Weather? Well then...Look no further...This Weather Watchers Lapbook is all you need!
This unit is Jam Packed with fun activities for you to freshen up your study of Weather in class.
This unit includes:
* I am a Weather Watcher Cover in Color and Black and White (for a girl and boy)
* I am a Meteorologist Cover in Color and Black and White (for girl and boy)
* My Daily Weather Pictograph with small clip art that can be easily cut out to adhere on a daily basis.
* My Daily Weather Bar Graph (to show 2 ways to represent data)
* Daily Temperature Chart with Prediction and Actual Temperature
* Blank Calendar Template
* 3 Flap Flip-Flap Book for Weather Observations (girl and boy) where students write their observations of the weather and compare and contrast two days they observed.
* Thermometer Accordion Fold Booklets to record the Daily Temperature for each week of the month
* 5 Flap Vocabulary Booklet to research and define Weather Instruments ( a blank booklet is included as well )
* What is Your Favorite Season Accordion Survey Booklet
* Accordion Graph of the Favorite Seasons class Survey
* The Water Cycle Explosion Book ( a diagram to label and color)
* Full color photographs to see completed lapbook
* Directions for printing and assembly included.
Your little kiddos' heads and hands will be busy, busy, busy with this Hands-On Interactive Learning Tool!
Thank you for you interest in my product!