Weather – A Fourth Grade SMARTBoard Introduction is a SMARTBoard 4th grade level instructional presentation
It includes: a SMARTBoard presentation of the text along with two fully interactive slides that are also available in PDF format to print and issue as classwork, homework, or attach/incorporate into an interactive notebook.
The presentation includes:
• Introduction to terminology (atmosphere, temperature, humidity, air pressure, thermometer, wind vane, barometer, and wind gauge).
• The layers of the atmosphere.
• The four properties of weather.
• Tools to measure weather.
The interactive/review slides and printables:
• Activity one has students identifying and matching weather tools, descriptions, and pictures.
• Activity two has students identifying the 4 layers of the atmosphere in a picture.