This book was designed to be 7 pages of an interactive notebook or an 8 page flip book. It includes step-by-step directions, print out pages for the student copy, an answer key, and an example.
The following pages are included:
1. Title page
2. Heat transfer vocabulary (radiation, conduction, and convection)
3. Weather vocabulary (humidity, density, dew point, and atmospheric pressure) and precipitation and dew point
4. Land and Sea breezes (label warm/cool and fill in the blank description)
5. Air masses (fill in the blank definition and label US map), fronts (fill in the blank definition and fill in the blank description), and sky conditions based on pressure
6. Fronts (fill in the blank descriptions, draw or glue in a diagram for each, and symbol)
7. Weather instruments (glue picture and name under tabs - barograph, weather vane, wind sock, weather balloon, rain gauge, hygrometer, psychrometer, thermometer, anemometer, and barometer).
8. Air properties (including temperature, density, pressure, and action)
I used this book to accompany my weather and atmosphere unit. Check out the Weather and Atmosphere test
in my store. It is a free download. I created this book to align with that test which aligns with TN state standards. Most of the questions on the exam have been pulled from sample TCAP items.