Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 15 interactive science kits for a reduced price! There are eleven lapbooks, two envelope books, one bag book, and a flip book. PURCHASE THE BUNDLE FOR BIG SAVINGS!FULL VALUE: $141.75BUNDLE PRICE: $95.00!As an added bonus, any new science lapbooks I make in the future will be add$95.00$141.75Save $46.75
- This is a bundle of all of my Interactive Kit Bundles! Purchase all four of the bundles together for an even deeper discount! The ULTIMATE Bundle contains 34 interactive kits. Save $95.25 when you purchase them all together!FULL VALUE: $275.25BUNDLE PRICE: $180.00!The ULTIMATE Bundle includes the fo$180.00$275.25Save $95.25
This weather bag book or interactive notebook kit includes 12 PAGES OF INFORMATIONAL PASSAGES about weather, the water cycle, clouds, thermometers, extreme weather, and weather tools, plus black line masters and step by step photo directions for making a weather bag book with your students. Also included, are 4 cloud mini-posters (cumulus, cirrus, stratus, cumulonimbus) and a full-color water cycle mini-poster that matches the images in the passages. Use the weather foldables and passages to complement your own weather unit.
The printables were designed to fit on a #20 paper bag (8.25”W x 5.25”D x 16”H), but they will also fit in a standard size notebook if you prefer.
A homeschool format is included for single student printing.
This weather kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Weather cover
2. Weather definition flap
3. Climate definition flap
4. Weather words cut and paste insert (sunny, windy, rainbow, rainy, lightening, snowy, partly sunny, foggy, icicle)
5. Water cycle cut and paste diagram
6. "How to Make Rain in a Jar" booklet/observation journal with teacher directions
7. Weather Watchers centerfold with weather icons and thermometers
8. Meteorologist definition flap
9. Four seasons flap
10. Weather tools chart with note taking or cut and paste options (anemometer, rain gauge, weather balloon, thermometer, satellite, barometer, radar, weather vane)
11. Clouds lift the flap insert (cumulus, cirrus, stratus, cumulonimbus)
12. Thermometer manipulative with directions (requires a clear straw and red pipe cleaner)
13. Extreme weather cut and paste insert (tornado, hurricane, thunderstorm, blizzard, drought, flood)
Paper bag books are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete bag book makes a terrific keepsake or study guide.
Please note that each bag book requires two #20 paper bags. You will also need clear straws and red pipe cleaners to make the thermometers. To make it "rain" in a jar, you will need a jar with a metal lid (like a pickle jar), some hot water, and ice. :-)
Thank you for considering my Weather Bag Book/Interactive Notebook Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: