Also included in
- This bundle includes 9 resources and everything you need to teach a full unit on weather:Slide Show - 55 slides covers composition and layers of the atmosphere, air pressure, fronts, clouds and storms.Weather Tools - Learn about 5 weather tools - thermometer, barometer, anemometer, and weather vane,Price $15.24Original Price $19.05Save $3.81
This 20 card Boom deck can be used to learn and review weather related vocabulary including:
- air masses
- cold front, warm front, occluded front, stationary front
- barometer, thermometer, anemometer
- air pressure
Playable preview here - https://wow.boomlearning.com/deck/q-SMqBBqWBkxnraF6Bf?ref=tpt
Boom Cards are digital, self-grading flashcards that students use to review a skill.
When you purchase this product, you will receive the url to redeem your purchase.
In order to use Boom Cards, there are the following system requirements:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Other Boom Cards:
- Simple Machines
- Basic Stoichiometry
- Parts of the Periodic Table
- Element Symbols #1-20
- Newton's Laws
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Density, Mass, Volume D=M/V
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Sources
- Rock Cycle
- Relative Dating
- Layers of the Atmosphere
- Solar System
- Phases of the Moon
Other weather products:
- Weather vocabulary digital magic pixel picture worksheet
- Weather Maps Worksheets
- Weather graphs worksheets
- Weather tools - hands on activities
- Weather slide show
- Weather Boom cards
- Layers of the atmosphere Boom cards
- Weather Maps digital workbook
- Weather vocabulary task cards
Get Free Products by earning TPT credits! Earn TpT credits which can be applied to future purchases by rating and leaving a comment on this product after your purchase.