Are you studying weather and the water cycle? This collection of resources has you covered! It includes a cloud observation log with weather inspired writing prompts, water cycle writing assessment, and weather vocabulary cards set that will enhance any unit of weather study!
This bundle is priced more than 25% off
the cost of each product sold individually! As more weather products are added to my store, I will add those to this bundle.
Cloud Observation Log: This activity is a student favorite as they learn about different types of clouds! Over the course of a week students will draw and name the type of clouds they observe in the sky. This can be done at home or at school. The writing activity is a fun way for students to wrap up their cloud observations. This will make a great hall display!
This Pack Includes:
• Cloud Observation Log
• Writing Activity: Pictures in the Sky
• Illustration Page
Water Cycle Writing: Use this writing project to assess students’ understanding of the water cycle at the culmination of your unit.
This Pack Includes:
• Student Planning Sheet (5 sections on the Graphic Organizer)
• Student Publishing Sheets (2 options)
• Student Illustration Pages (2 options)
• Writing Rubric for teacher scoring
The rubric will help your students visualize their strengths and weaknesses. As you grade, highlight the areas on the rubric that match how they’ve conveyed the journey of the droplet. This rubric is a great conversation piece to use with parents.
Weather Vocabulary: 21 terms are included in this pack.
• evaporation, condensation, precipitation, freezing, melting, cirrus clouds, stratus clouds, cumulus clouds, cumulonimbus clouds, air mass, front, warm front, cold front, stationary front, climate, weater, thermometer, barometer, anemometer, weather vane, rain gauge
Students can use these cards to:
• Play Memory
• Play Match the Term
• Individually Study
• Cards in a Board Game
Each Activity Can be Purchased Separately:
Cloud Observation Log
Journey of a Water Droplet- Water Cycle Creative Writing
Weather Vocabulary Flash Cards
***Freebie*** Water Cycle Song
***Freebie*** Weather Scavenger Hunt
♥ ♥ ♥ If you choose to purchase, please consider leaving feedback. I'll learn from you, and you'll earn credits towards future purchases. Win! Win! ♥ ♥ ♥
Let's Keep in Touch!
⭐ Follow Spivey Sparks on TpT!