Weather Bundle - SlideShow, Boom Cards, Workbooks, Labs - 20% savings!
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This bundle includes 9 resources and everything you need to teach a full unit on weather:
- Slide Show - 55 slides covers composition and layers of the atmosphere, air pressure, fronts, clouds and storms.
- Weather Tools - Learn about 5 weather tools - thermometer, barometer, anemometer, and weather vane, complete with worksheets, answer keys, and directions to make your own weather tools.
- Weather Graphs - 4 worksheets reviewing and analyzing weather graphs including double line graphs and bar graphs.
- Weather Maps - 6 worksheets including recording weather, air masses, fronts, creating a weather map, and making a forecast based on a weather map.
- Boom Cards - 15 card deck can be used to learn and review the properties of the layers of Earth's atmosphere. Playable preview here -https://wow.boomlearning.com/deck/q-JqRwfPn6nd5E3TZRC?ref=tpt
- Self Grading Quiz - 25 multiple choice questions in an editable Google Form
- Color By Number - Printable PDF with 9 questions reviewing the vocabulary of weather. For each question, students choose the correct answer and then color in the picture with the correct color.
- Weather Vocab Magic Reveal Picture - For each question they get correct, part of joke is revealed. Once all the questions are answered correctly, students will see the whole joke ("How do you know this is a dogwood tree? By its bark.")
- Weather Vocab magic pixel picture - self checking resource reveals a picture of a slice of watermelon when all questions are correctly answered
Boom Cards are digital, self-grading flashcards that students use to review a skill.
When you purchase this product, you will receive the url to redeem your purchase.
In order to use Boom Cards, there are the following system requirements:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Other weather products:
• Atmosphere and Weather Slide Show (ppt)
• Reading Weather Maps - Google Doc and PDF with Answer Key
• Hurricane workbook for middle school
• Hurricanes Bundle of 2 Resources
• Tracking Hurricane Laura activity for middle schoolers
• Weather Boom Cards for Middle School Science
• Weather Bundle - SlideShow, Boom Cards, Workbooks, Labs - 20% savings!
• Weather Data Long Term Project for Middle School
• Weather Maps Printable and Easel Worksheets
• Weather Self Grading Assessment on Google Forms
• Weather Tarsia Puzzle in digital and printable format in 2 levels
• Weather Tools - Hands on Learning Activities
• Weather Vocabulary Picture Reveal Digital Worksheet
• Weather Vocabulary Task Cards Middle school meteorology
• Weather Vocabulary Worksheet - Digital Magic Reveal Picture
• Weather vocabulary PDF Color By Number
Get Free Products by earning TPT credits! Earn TpT credits which can be applied to future purchases by rating and leaving a comment on this product after your purchase.