Use these charts and graphs as you discuss and record the weather with your class.
There is a poem you can say or sing daily with your class as you check the weather. There is a chart for the weather to be displayed daily and one to display the weather weekly. There is a graph to record the weather on. You can also make a weather book for each student. There is a cover and 2 pages to choose from.
1. What's the Weather like Today? Poem
2. Our Weather Chart: The weather today is _______
3. Cards for weather chart: windy, cloudy, rainy and sunny.
4. Cards for weather chart: snowy
5. Weekly Weather Chart
6. Cards for the Weekly Weather Chart
7. Cards for the Weekly Weather Chart
8. Cards for the Weekly Weather Chart
9. Weather Graph
10. My Weather Book Cover
11. Weekly Weather Chart- 1 chart and 1 graph. This can be used for one week.
12. Weekly Weather Chart- 2 charts and no graph. This can be used for two weeks.
See the preview to view the pages.
You might also like:
Weather Class Book: The Weather We LikeWeather Booklet