This all-inclusive bundle addresses the following essential question, "How is weather data shown on weather maps?" Topics covered include history of weather forecasting, global weather monitoring, weather maps, station models, etc.
Incredible visuals and examples are provided to broaden the key ideas of this lesson. Practice questions are provided for students to demonstrate their levels of comprehension, especially with station models and abbreviating/un-abbreviating barometric pressure.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Weather Forecasting Lesson Plan
- Weather Forecasting PowerPoint Presentation (17 slides)
- Weather Forecasting Guided Notes
- Station Models Do Now (Practice Problems)
- Weather Observations Lab
- Weather Test Study Guide #1
- Weather Test Study Guide #2
- Weather Unit Test